Tuesday 29 January 2008

Continuing...

Today I encountered a series of contradicting forces. Everything started off right; I awoke around 7 AM, got dressed and had breakfast. Afterwards I sat down behind my laptop and prepared for the backing up of data and the re-installation of Windows on the darned thing. As I was working on the preparations whilst checking some news sites and blogs like I do every morning, I began to feel more and more tired, until around 10 AM I could barely keep my eyelids open. At that point I knew I had to sleep some more.

I woke up again around noon, feeling groggy and disoriented, but still hungry enough to eat lunch. I also got a phone call from the lady of the house informing me that she had made an appointment for me with a psychologist here in Zaandam, as previously discussed. When she told me how the psychologist lady had responded when my story was explained to her, especially about my previous troubles with psychologists, I knew that this was a different type of psychologist. I can't wait to see her tomorrow and talk for a while.

So in the end I didn't reinstall Windows today, meaning that my work on NyanKana and the new websites has slowed down again. I did however respond to a few advertisements for housing in Enschede. With some luck I'll get a positive response and be able to view the places for myself this or next week and move in shortly afterwards.

As you might have guessed, today I'm not very emotional, but still very occupied with the events of yesterday. It seems to have drained a lot of my strength, as I also noticed by the fact that my cold got a lot worse today. It's one of the reasons why I'm feeling so sleepy and out of things. At least I still haven't lost my desire to work on NyanKana and such like mad. I'll get to that tomorrow ASAP.

I'll be back tomorrow for more~


Maya

No comments: