Saturday 2 February 2008

Tired~

Today I spent over five hours in trains, occupying myself mostly with nodding off. Last night I got around 5 hours of sleep, which explains why I felt incredibly tired on my way back from Enschede.

I also met my mother and my younger brother in Enschede, who I hadn't seen since December last year. It was nice to see them again, and my mother kept telling me how much better I looked than before I left for Canada. Thanks, mom :)

I checked out two rooms, one of which was suitable. I'll hear more about whether they've chosen me or not next week. Next week I've also got at least two more appointments scheduled, on Tuesday. Those are rooms closer to the center of Enschede. I really hope they're as nice as I think they are.

Anyway, it's bed time. See you all tomorrow.


Maya

No comments: