Sunday 1 November 2009

The Possibility Of Hope

Last Wednesday at the beauty/hairdresser salon where I undergo my electrolysis treatments I showed the Grazia magazine my article was published in and to my surprise the one customer (an older woman) who was there for a haircut already had heard about me. I guess the power of word of mouth shouldn't be underestimated :) This woman was really nice to me about it. It was a nice experience.

Forgive me for not writing much more. I lack the energy for pretty much anything lately. I sincerely hope that I will receive the results of the genetic tests next week and that they're useful. I hope it'll allow me to recover soon, as in my current state I'm absolutely worthless. Yesterday I managed to completely embarrass myself in front of a neighbour when she came to pick up a package which was delivered at our place.

Swimming today was kind of fun, though, got to talk a lot with nice people.

My next post will be either after I receive news from the UMCG, or never again. Until then.


Maya

No comments: