Tuesday 24 May 2011

Response From Dutch Queen Beatrix

A few weeks ago I wrote and mailed a letter to the Dutch Queen Beatrix. A few moments ago I received the response, written for her by the director of the Queen's Cabinet. I have saved a scan of it here:

http://www.mayaposch.com/gallery/index.php?gallery=important&image=letter_from_dutch_queen_beatrix_resized.jpg


Translated into English it says (forgive my crude translation):

"Dear Ms. Posch,


At the request of Her Majesty the Queen I confirm receiving your letter of May 8th.


Your letter has been forwarded due to ministerial responsibilities to the Minister of Public Health, Well-being and Sport."

So it seems like my letter passed the 'looney bin' test, got read by the Queen and has now been passed on for further consideration to the Minister most suitable for my case. It makes me feel a tiny bit fuzzy and warm inside.


Maya

No comments: