Monday 3 October 2011

Having To Cancel My Surgeries Due To The Costs...

Feeling quite shocked right now... just heard the costs for the orchiectomy and the vaginoplasty of which at least the former will be performed this month: EUR 3,500 and EUR 7,000. If my insurance company doesn't pay up and/or the surgeon doesn't want to file a request with them, I'll be absolutely, totally, flat broke, or I'll have to refuse the surgeries and be back at square one... Just... T_T

I don't even have the means to pay for an orchiectomy, that's the short story... which means no legal gender change...

Why am I even trying any more? I know I can't win...


Maya

[update:] Got a positive response from my surgeon. He will send me a letter for my insurance company tomorrow. I just hope that my insurance company accepts it...

1 comment:

Joe Bolin said...

Keep strong. You are beautiful the way you are.